Newborn photography at home might sound great, but you have some concerns. Here’s a few things to consider as you’re deciding whether to do your newborn photo session at home or in the studio.
- You don’t have to go anywhere! You won’t feel rushed in getting ready and having to factor in feeding and drive time.
- There’s value in having photos in your own space. We’ll be documenting the home the baby is born into.
- If you have personal touches you’d like to incorporate (like the baby’s nursery) that can only be done at home.
- Not every home has great light. If you are in a townhouse sandwiched between 2 other tall houses that block the light, at home might not be the best option.
- You might feel stressed about have to clean up the space for a photo session. My studio is kept pristine every day, so all you have to do is get here!
- Maybe you don’t love the aesthetic of your home. If you love all white and your home is filled with dark colors, the studio is a better fit.