I’m starting another Whole30 and if you know anything about that, you know having a good nut butter on hand is key!
I decided to ask my instagram followers for their favorite nut butters and I’ve rounded up the top 9. These have little to no added sweeteners, so if you’re trying to eat health, take notes!
My favorite way to eat nut butter (and I prefer almond butter) is with an apple. But I also love it in my morning protein smoothie and I’ve been know to dip carrots into nut butter. Of course it’s great on toast too, but doing a Whole30 means no toast for me right now.
9 Best Nut Butters
- Kirkland Creamy Almond Butter
- Trader Joe’s Mixed Nut Butter
- F-Bomb Nut Butter with Macadamia and Coconut
- Barney Butter (Smooth Almond)
- Wild Friends Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter
- Someone suggested homemade nut butter at the farm’s market…yum!
- RX Vanilla Almond Butter
- Once Again Lightly Sweetened Sunflower Butter
- Trader Joe’s Organic Creamy Peanut Butter- no salt